Ich bin ja bekennender Café-Latte-Junkie.
I’m a self-confessed latte-junkie.
Nachdem unser mega teuerer Monster Saeco Coffee Espresso Latte All Inklusive Teil seinen Dienst aufgegeben hat und mein Bodum letzte Woche das Spülen nicht überlebt hat, bin ich auf der Suche nach einer Lösung für richtig guten Home-Made Latte. Klar, ich könnte mir ein noch teureres super profi Gerät für 2000 EUR kaufen…aber so viel Geld habe ich leider gerade nicht rumliegen…deshalb google ich gerade nach Alternativen…dabei bin ich auf so manch skurriles gestoßen…
Unfortunately our expensive espresso-all-in-one machine broke down a while ago and my bodum didn’t survive it’s last rinse so I’m looking for a good way of making excellent home made latte. Sure, I could buy an even more expensive pro coffee/espresso machine for 2000 EUR but I can’t seem to find that money lying around anywhere so it has to be latte on a budget…that’s why I’m googling around a bit for alternatives….I found some crazy stuff….
Hier beispielsweise eine Anleitung von www.madmanuals.com:
This is how www.madmanuals.com advises people:
How to make coffee without a coffee machine
1. Start an online strategy game.
2. Conquer a continent (a small island is fit too).
3. Ask aborigines to make coffee.
4. Drink it.
5. Set aborigines free and leave the continent.
6. Game over!
Tip: Choose a continent where the coffee trees grow.
1. Feed an african animal with coffee-beans.
2. Let him go but keep an eye on him.
3. Find his product of life.
4. Find the coffee beans inside.
5. Sell them up on eBay as a unique single coffee dose.
6. Go to cafe and drink as much espresso as you want.
Warning: Don’t even try to feed a lion. He doesn’t like coffee!
1. Take a cup and the bigger, the better.
2. Fill it with coffee beans and add water.
3. Take a boomerang and throw it.
4. Hold the cup, as strong as possible.
5. Catch the boomerang in your cup.
6. Holding the cup at arm’s length, look after the vortex that the boomerang forms.
7. As soon as boomerang stops, take it out.
8. Enjoy the coffee!
Warning: Keep aloof from kangaroos – they adore playing with boomerangs!
1. Take an enameled plate (because you have no another dish as wide as a circle of your cooking appliance).
2. Put in several teaspoons of preground coffee, sugar, cinnamon, and ginger and add vodka (half a bottle is enough).
3. Cook as long as you’re able to wait for its readiness.
4. Percolate it.
5. Suck it out through a cocktail straw.
Tip: You can use beer instead of vodka. Esp. if you’re in morning-after condition.
1. Leave a container with coffee beans outdoors.
2. Wait some hours until the frozen coffee beans.
3. Cut the coffee beans with an axe or saw them up.
4. Fill a pot with the preground coffee and add some ice.
5. Your coffee cocktail is ready!
Tip: Share it with a polar bear. It’s so extreme!
1. Take several brilliant coffee beans and add some liquid gold.
2. Let this mix be hardened.
3. Hide it.
4. Leave a message in cipher on the wall of a temple with way to the cup of coffee.
Tip: Use liquid silver instead of gold if you wanna make a cappuccino.
1. Put a pouch with coffee beans under the saddle.
2. Back the horse at a jump.
3. Ride within an hour, enjoying the riding.
4. Remember, that you have a mind to coffee.
5. Get into a saloon and drink whisky.
6. Give the pouch with coffee beans to your wife to stop her grumbling about your late coming back under the influence.
Tip: Taking a gun, you’ll have the coffee-beans of more fine grinding. The lager caliber, the better.
Ich wollte es mir eigentlich gerne etwas einfacher machen :o))
Habt ihr einen Tipp für mich?
Ich danke euch!!
Does anyone have any less time-consuming suggestions? Thanks a million!!